Monday, April 7, 2008

Yahoo Mac Release 3 now has voice

I don't care what other features it has ... the only feature I've wanted for the Mac OS version was the group message and the voice call.. With Release 3, they've solved the voice call feature. Now I can call up my friends and talk to them. Cool! Disappointing that until now, the message to group feature still is not available. I wonder why they haven't done this yet? Curious ....

Some new features though:

  • Stealth settings
  • Conferencing
  • "New IM" indicator in the OS X dock
  • Tabbed conversations
  • Message archiving
  • Stay connected from your mobile phone
  • Automatic updates

courtesy : chitgoks

0 comments:

Blogger port by Blogger Templates

Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform